These are instructions for manually updating the Quick Checkout plugin.
Why Might I Need To Manually Update?
The version of the plugin on your site may have been purchased from the original developer. In December of 2018, the plugin transferred to a new owner. In order for automatic updates to continue on your site, you’ll need to update to the most recent version of the plugin manually. This is because the version of the plugin on your site checks the original developer's site for updates. Updates are no longer being served from that site.
You may also wish to use these steps to resolve other issues if directed here by our support staff.
How To Update The Plugin Manually
- Make sure you have the latest version of the plugin.
- Login to your account.
- Click the View Details and Downloads link.
- Scroll down to the Products section, and click the product name to download the plugin file.
- If the download is not available, it is likely that your license has expired. You will need to renew before continuing.
- Unzip the ZIP file that you just downloaded.
- Windows users: right click the file and select Extract All.
- Mac users: double click the file.
- Access your site via FTP, or your web host’s file manager.
- The manner that you access your site’s files will vary by host. Contact your host if you have questions about how to do this.
- Navigate to /wp-content/plugins
- Delete the woocommerce-quick-checkout folder.
- Upload the woocommerce-quick-checkout folder from the ZIP file in step #2 to the same directory as the folder you just deleted.
That’s it. You should have successfully updated the plugin.
To avoid the need for manual updates in the future, it is important to activate your plugin with an active license key.
If you originally purchased this plugin from WordImpress or Impress.org, your license key will be different from the key that you received with your original purchase. Therefore, you cannot use the same license key and continue to receive updates. However, we have provided you with a new license key that will give you access to updates and support.
Click here for information on how to obtain your new license key.