These steps are for first-time users of WP-CRM System. It will guide you through everything you need to know in order to get started.
Install WP-CRM System
- First, log into your site with an administrator account.
- Navigate to Plugins, then click Add New.
- In the search box to the right, type WP-CRM System
- Click the Install Now button in the WP-CRM System box
- After the plugin has been installed, click the Activate Plugin button.
Set up WP-CRM System Options
Once the plugin has been activated for the first time, you should find a notice at the top of your screen saying "Please visit the WP-CRM System Dashboard page to set your options and complete set up." Click the link in that notice to be directed to the correct page. Here is a detailed guide for configuring the basic settings in WP-CRM System.